Cloud Recognition On ARtoolkit

shiyam

Cloud Recognition On ARtoolkit

Postby shiyam » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi all,

So I've been working with Artoolkit for over 6 months now and it's Pretty awesome what you can do with ARTK. So I was thinking about cloud Recognition with Artoolkit , Has anyone tried attempting to build a cloud recognition system that is similar to Vuforia's? I've just started exploring on this and it seems to possible on a long run. If anyone is working on something similar please ping me. And also to the ARTK team when is ARTK 6 coming?

Thanks ,
Shiyam

MrDaniel

Re: Cloud Recognition On ARtoolkit

Postby MrDaniel » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Hello,

I am working on an Cloud Recognition App. I am using a .NET framework to handle the requests.

You can get access toARToolkit 6 by contacting Philip Lamb and seeing if you are eligible for the Early Access Program. Otherwise, it'll be a few weeks.

Regards,

Daniel

Sejadis

Re: Cloud Recognition On ARtoolkit

Postby Sejadis » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:33 am

Well its "a few weeks" since a few months ago - and also contacting Philip Lamb resulted in not even an answer.
I really prefer ETA over "we dont announce timelines so we dont have to talk to people about not meeting them" as long as you are able to tell people if the ETA doesnt work out.
We put a part of the project at stop because ARTK 6 does have the functionality we need and it was due in a few weeks and we are waiting since . There also is an EA phase but no answer on that.
If you need 2 more months to finish it then tell that to people so they can plan accordingly.

Return to “ARToolKit for Desktop v5.x”