Cube Controller as a Sword

Discussions relating to ARToolworks ARToolKit plugin for the Unity 3D game authoring environment and runtime.
bobladrach

Cube Controller as a Sword

Postby bobladrach » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:04 pm

I've got a sword attached to a cube multi-marker and it's very cool. If you move the cube marker around, the sword follows it and rotates as it should. I then realized that the virtual camera view is just rotating around the sword model.

Is there a way to move the model around instead of the camera as I'd love to use this as a controller for a VR game.

This video looks really bad. The computer has no 3D graphics card and the screen recorder working at the same time as Unity really slowed things down. I tried it on a port to Android and it was amazing; tight tracking and no lag. Very cool.

https://youtu.be/tMjpedQdCV4

Thanks in advance,

Bob

ankurr5421

Re: Cube Controller as a Sword

Postby ankurr5421 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:13 pm

A format is a Homepage shape, form, or example business card template free download utilized as a manual for making something. Here are a few cases:

A ruler is a format when used to draw a straight line.

A record in which the standard Healthy BMI Range opening and shutting parts are as of now filled in is a layout that you can duplicate and after that fill in the variable parts.

An overlay that you put on simple invoice template your PC console disclosing to you exceptional key Letter To Verify Employment blends for a specific application is a layout for choosing the privilege keys to press.

Flowcharting layouts (not utilized much now) enable Printable Attendance Sheet developers to resignation letter sample simple draw flowcharts or rationale successions in readiness for Website composing the code.

Return to “ARToolKit for Unity”