Issue with loading opencv_core.2.2.0.dylib

Archived discussions on ARToolKit NFT (version 3 and variants)
patrickoshaughnessey

Issue with loading opencv_core.2.2.0.dylib

Postby patrickoshaughnessey » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:26 am

Hello,

I followed the installation instructions for ARToolkit4 Pro and ARToolkitNFT. Both projects compile fine, however, when attempting to run the NFT examples, I get the following error:

Code: Select all

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/libopencv_core.2.2.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/poshaughnessey/dev/ARToolKitNFT-bin-3.50.0-MacOSX-Universal/bin/exampleNFT0.app/Contents/MacOS/exampleNFT0
  Reason: image not found

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Patrick

patrickoshaughnessey

Re: Issue with loading opencv_core.2.2.0.dylib

Postby patrickoshaughnessey » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Okay, I was able to get exampleNFT0 to work by doctoring the XCode project in the following way:
    1) Add all of the libopencv_*dylib files in "lib/macosx-universal", and "OpenCV.framework/Versions/A/OpenCV" to the projegt
    2) Add a "Copy files" target that copies all of the libopencv_*dylib files to the "Products Directory"
    3) Add a "Copy files" target that copies "OpenCV" to the "Frameworks" destination with a subpath of "OpenCV.framework/Versions/A"

The XCode project should probably be updated in the distribution, unless I am doing something horribly wrong that required me to do these extra steps.

Thanks,
Patrick

philip_lamb
Site Admin

Postby philip_lamb » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:13 am

Patrick,

Thanks for the bug report. A lot of things were being moved around when packaging this version of the SDK, and it looks like the build phase where the dylibs are copied into the app bundle got lost there somewhere. We've fixed this for the next release.

davidje13

Postby davidje13 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:39 am

Hi, I have the same problem but I can't get the solution to work. OpenCV copies correctly, but the libopencv... files are not copied over, seemingly because the "Products Directory" target is empty (or possibly set to a random location which I haven't found).

Can you offer me any more help?

Thanks,
David

Return to “[ARCHIVED] ARToolKit NFT (v3.x)”