Can't load camera parameters from 'data/camera_para.dat'.

Community support forum for users of the GPL-licensed osgART Standard Edition v1.0 and proprietary-licensed osgART Professional Edition v1.1
skougiou

Can't load camera parameters from 'data/camera_para.dat'.

Postby skougiou » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 am

Hello,

The post's title describes pretty much what the problem is. I have successfully compiled and built Artoolkit 2.7.2 , OSG 2.8.2 and OSGart 2 RC3 using visual studio 2008. I have tested ARtoolkit and OpenSceneGraph to make sure that they are functional. All projects are built under 'Release' configuration.

I am not expert with C++ so please don't shoot. :)

When trying to run the example osgartSimple , the window for the camera configuration shows up , I select the desired settings and when pressing OK I get the following message --

osgART::ARToolKitCalibration::init : Error: Can't load camera parameters from 'data/camera_para.dat'.
Non existing or incompatible calibration file

I have copied the Data folder inside the bin directory of my solution but the program doesn't seem to find it.
Any ideas would be really appreciated..I have spent 2 weeks to get it all running..
Thanks!

poplarchun

Re: Can't load camera parameters from 'data/camera_para.dat'

Postby poplarchun » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:45 pm

I have met the same problem,have you solved it ?can somebody help us ?

nomad

Re: Can't load camera parameters from 'data/camera_para.dat'

Postby nomad » Mon May 21, 2012 5:28 am

I have the same problem, but instead of looking to solve the problem i bypassed it :D
Simply go to the build folder (bin,debug/release) where your exe is compiled and run it from the folder (assuming you have the required files in there). I used the folder where visual compiled the example files, where osgartSimple is located among others, works fine :)
By required files I mean the data folder, the plugin folder and the required dll files!

Return to “[ARCHIVED] osgART Standard & Professional Editions”